[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] possible alternative "groups"

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 26 03:46:49 UTC 2016

Here is a new version, my apologies for missing a couple.  Here are the
changes:

A was filed under A Goals

T under AB differentiated access

Y Internalization:  as indicated, I don't understand what this means so
could not place it.

Ab under EC Jurisdiction issues (typo, it was showing Aa there, Aa was
actually under DB accuracy)

Aw I could not find an Aw on the key for the spreadsheet that was
discussed last week.  What category is Aw?

I hope that clears up the typos and omissions.

cheers Stephanie