[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Use cases: Fundamental, Incidental, and Theoretical

benny at nordreg.se benny at nordreg.se
Wed Jul 27 13:32:41 UTC 2016

NL.EU.ORG Do not register domains, its a subdomains and the domain which are counting for us in this WG are eu.org anything else are the owner of EU.ORG’s responsibility

This is a good example of things / examples which shall be rejected..

--
Med vänliga hälsningar / Kind Regards / Med vennlig hilsen

Benny Samuelsen
Registry Manager - Domainexpert

Nordreg AB - ICANN accredited registrar
IANA-ID: 638