[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] @EXT: RE: Use case - LEA

Kiran Malancharuvil Kiran.Malancharuvil at markmonitor.com
Wed Jul 27 15:03:40 UTC 2016

Hi Stephanie,

It's far from settled that ICANN policies have nothing to do with content (see UDRP, URS, most RPMs, PICs, etc.). Can we concentrate on getting use cases out without making these kinds of judgments about them?

Thanks,

Kiran

Kiran Malancharuvil
Policy Counselor
MarkMonitor
415-419-9138 (m)

Sent from my mobile, please excuse any typos.