[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda - RDS PDP WG meeting

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:38:18 UTC 2016

Thanks Lisa for the update on the sign up sheet.

1) Yes I read and commented already on the Affirmation of Commitment
document (AoC).
2) I may be wrong but Scott  did not submit any input for RFC 7480.
However, he actually submitted inputs for RFC 7481 and RFC 7482.

Thanks  for all your efforts.  We can't  thank you enough, you deserve a
round of applause everyday !

See you soon.

Best Regards
--ff--

Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.