[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] "Thanks" is Trademarked!

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 19:15:39 UTC 2016

..and Citi sues AT&T for using  the word in a commercial!  It also owns
thankyou.com as well!

I checked the USPTO database and it was a revelation; lots of "thankyou"
there, dead and alive. See:
http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=searchss&state=4803:ku1j42.1.1

So I ask you, who're the halfwits that need to be tarred, feathered and put
in stock in the village square for a quick kick in the butt from every
passerby?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-at-t-citigroup-lawsuit-idUSKCN0YW1K3

-Carlton

[Disclosure: I'm partial to AT&T on account they paid for graduate school.]

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799