[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Revised documents for tomorrow

Richard Padilla padilla.richard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:53:12 UTC 2016

Dear all,

On Lisa's advice I have revised my earlier submissions for 2 requirements
documents, please see attached hopefully I have cover each document fully.
Lisa as advised I'm still working my way through 156 pages for the last one
so I may not have that ready until next week hopefully.

Regards

Richard Padilla MSc