[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Possible approach to consensus in deliberation of possible requirements for RDS PDP WG

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 20:01:48 UTC 2016

I have no problem about dealing with the big 3 first, and continue
iteratively. We just need to finish them all.

I can make a new suggestion if is not too late : forward a sub-list of
possible requirements to appropriate sub groups (we created earlier in this
WG and which work on docs summaries), so that they can group them. I was in
data protection and data privacy sub group led by David Cake, I think we
can help in grouping all possible requirement of this type [PR--] into sub
categories (registries, registrars, users, data etc.)

Best Regards
--ff--

Mail sent from my mobile phone. Excuse for brievety.