[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] The States are Getting into the Act

Catalyst-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Wed Jun 22 14:59:20 UTC 2016

I support & Agree to your View Sam.
This is exactly what my thoughts are on the topic. So Perhaps there could be
a Methodology where a balanced approach, in line with conveniences,
securities etc. be taken and provide a robust self reliance rather than
waiting for the Authorities to act as this will only be after any misuse.
Infant we could get views from the diff. governments on this too.

We should be able to collect views on it and collectively find a way to
protect privacy, uphold the rule to privacy ­ globally and still be safe.
BUT definitely You last two lines ­ Yes this is the New ICANN and No there
is no choice. Train Wreck? Hope Not. :-)

-VA
TheVaibhav.com <http://thevaibhav.com>