[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - public comment review tool outreach #1

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sat Jun 25 11:22:32 UTC 2016

Dear All,

As discussed during our last meeting, please find attached the public comment review tool and proposed responses which have been developed by the leadership team for your review and feedback. Please share any comments and/or edits you may have in advance of Tuesday’s F2F WG meeting.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings

Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: marika.konings at icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.