[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - public comment review tool outreach #1

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Jun 27 01:21:21 UTC 2016

That is the plan Kathy.

Chuck

From: gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org [mailto:gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Kathy Kleiman
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 4:48 PM
To: gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org
Subject: Re: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] For your review - public comment review tool outreach #1

Hi Marika and All, I think it would be very helpful to review this document together at the Tues F2F WG meeting. We have no shortage of time!

Kathy

On 6/25/2016 2:22 PM, Marika Konings wrote:
Dear All,

As discussed during our last meeting, please find attached the public comment review tool and proposed responses which have been developed by the leadership team for your review and feedback. Please share any comments and/or edits you may have in advance of Tuesday's F2F WG meeting.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings
Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.