[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Outreach Message 2 and Additional possible req from NCSG

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 02:02:29 UTC 2016

Dear all,

As a liaison/PoC between our WG and the NCSG regarding the list of possible
requirements, I would like to inform you no input has been received from
that Group. Only a comment and a suggestion to summarize the document was
noted. However, as we all know the goal at this stage was not to modify any
existing input, but rather to check if there is any additionnal input that
a member might identify.

The deadline is set today. However, If I receive a new important
information on that issue during the conference in Helsinki, I will let you
know. I wished I had many responses.

BTW, I am sorry, I can not make it this time at Helsinki, therefore I wish
you all a good moment there.

Have a nice week.

@__f_f__