[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Update SOI

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed May 4 05:42:45 UTC 2016

Dear Rod,

Please let us know which email address you would like removed from the mailing list and which one you would like added, as only staff can manage the WG mailing lists.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

On 5/4/16, 1:34 AM, "gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Rod Rasmussen" <gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org<mailto:gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of rrasmussen at infoblox.com<mailto:rrasmussen at infoblox.com>> wrote:

Thanks Michele - you've inspired me to finally get mine updated as promised as well.  My changes were a lot more significant with my company's acquisition by Infoblox a couple months ago.  I even managed to change my e-mail address on the mailing list (I think!)

Cheers,

Rod