[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] [renamed] Key early questions

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon May 9 21:05:54 UTC 2016

Thanks Marika for the explanation.

And to be clear - we can’t rewrite the Charter.  What we can do is reflect the output of the data group in the document we are circulating for comment and, as Lisa suggested, incorporate into the work plan the recognition that the data group has identified that data collected goes beyond what is required by the 2013 RAA (registration data). And one of the tasks of the WG should be to look at ALL of the data, understand what of that needs to be collected and why, and then focus on the data that is critical to the deliberations of this WG.

Holly