[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] [renamed] Key early questions

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:49:48 UTC 2016

Exactly!   And we have a listing of the elements right there in the RAA.

This distinction has been made again and again in every fora I have
attended on registration data. And all arguments/traige/decisions
pertaining purposefulness, access and privacy pertain ONLY to those
elements.

-Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799