[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Draft early outreach message for WG review

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Tue May 10 04:28:21 UTC 2016

Hello Chuck, Lisa, Gomes and all,

Inorder to receive feedback from the respective input from ICANN SOs/ACs
and GNSO SG/Cs, could we use google forms? Such that feedback and responses
be added accordingly. I think this will be awesome.

The link will be circulated.

Regards
Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa / Council Member - FOSSFA / Community
Lead - ISOC Uganda Chapter
Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka