[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] [renamed] Key early questions

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue May 10 15:31:11 UTC 2016

Without commenting on any the points anyone has made on this thread, I want to point out that this WG and all of us as part of it are part of ICANN.  What we do in this WG will potentially determine what ICANN does regarding an RDS.  My point is that ICANN is not simply a corporation separate from us but rather a community of which we are a part.

Chuck