[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Sign-Up Sheet - Task 8

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:41:50 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I will take :

1) WHOIS Privacy and Proxy Services Abuse and Final Study Report (2014)

2) WHOIS Privacy and Proxy Relay/Reveal
Survey and Final Survey Report (2013)

3) Common Position on Incorporation of telecommunications-specific
principles in multilateral privacy agreements: Ten Commandments to protect
Privacy in the Internet World  (Berlin, 13/14.09.2000)

4) Legacy WHOIS protocol (RFC 3912) (2004)

5) Green Paper: Improvement of Technical Management of Internet Names and
Addresses (1998)

6) White Paper: Management of Internet Names and Addresses, Statement of
Policy (2012)