[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDAP for Registration Data Service Upgrade?

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue May 24 23:46:02 UTC 2016

It is a nice little article, and we should definitely add RDAP related
protocols to the list.  As for the various authentication systems
possible....That may be controversial, but I think we need to have the
authentication requirements spec'ed out.  (and costed out, but I guess
that comes later) I am concerned that some folks are demanding that
WHOIS, such as it is, act as some kind of low grade cert authority at
the moment, for various purposes.  There is no affordable way of fixing
WHOIS to do that, but we do need ID authentication and various trust
levels to do the tiered access we recommended in the EWG report.

But I am not the techie here....

Stephanie Perrin