[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Reminder to volunteer for one document at first

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed May 25 00:24:01 UTC 2016

I want to call everyone's attention to the following instruction in Lisa's message: "You may volunteer to review multiple documents, but please sign up for only one document at a time to give all a chance to contribute in parallel."  I suggest you pick the one document you are most familiar with and interested in to start with.  After you finish that one, you can then pick another one that has not already been chosen by someone else.  Not only will that give others more opportunities to contribute but it will make it more realistic for you to complete the task in the short timeframe we have and it will help to spread the workload around.