[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: TR: Request for Input - Next-Generation RDS to replace WHOIS PDP

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Thu May 26 14:38:58 UTC 2016

For your information, please find attached the input from the SSAC following
our request to SO/ACs for early input.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings
Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for
Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses
<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso>  and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages
<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-
efforts.htm#newcomers> .