[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Call - Tuesday 31 May, 2016 at 16:00 for 90 minutes
vsheckler at riaa.com
Tue May 31 14:10:13 UTC 2016
I will take this document - Article 29 WP statement on the data protection impact of the revision of the ICANN RAA (2013-2014)
From: gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org [mailto:gnso-rds-pdp-wg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Lisa Phifer
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 9:43 AM
To: RDS PDP WG <gnso-rds-pdp-wg at icann.org>
Subject: [gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Call - Tuesday 31 May, 2016 at 16:00 for 90 minutes
Please find below the proposed agenda for the next RDS PDP WG meeting which has been scheduled for Tuesday 31 May at 16.00 UTC.
Also attached please find the most recent sign-up sheet to develop possible requirements. Thanks to those who have been volunteering and submitting possible requirements.
The call for volunteers is still open and will be discussed under agenda item #2 below.
Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Call - Tuesday 31 May, 2016 at 16:00 for 90 minutes
1. Roll Call / SOI
2. Continued work on draft 2 of possible requirements list
- Progress Update
- Questions or Comments about how to extract possible requirements
- Call for volunteers for unassigned documents: https://community.icann.org/x/shOOAw
- Next steps and due date
3. Discuss approach for triage of possible requirements list into WG phases
- phase 1 policy requirements
- phase 2 policies designed to meet phase 1 policy requirements
- phase 3 implementation or coexistence guidance
4. Confirm next meeting - Tuesday 7 June at 16.00 UTC
Meeting Materials: https://community.icann.org/x/0xOOAw
RDS PDP WG Wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/rjJ-Ag
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gnso-rds-pdp-wg