[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposal and Poll Invitation

DANIEL NANGHAKA dndannang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:48:57 UTC 2016

Going back to the issue of time, the 5days are fine and will help save lots
of time, agreeing to Chuck Though based on the long trip of the members I
suggest granting an extra week to allow members to recover and we resume.

Stephanie, when you say we have to start somewhere, I think this is going
to guide us through and through, I would not mind going back to enable
members or clear understanding of respective statements.

Regards
Nanghaka Daniel K.
Executive Director - ILICIT Africa / Council Member - FOSSFA / Community
Lead - ISOC Uganda Chapter
Mobile +256 772 898298 (Uganda)
Skype: daniel.nanghaka