[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] WG action items

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Nov 23 20:23:01 UTC 2016

All WG members were asked to do two things this week in response to the discussion we had in our call yesterday:

1.      Do a quick review of the following three documents to identify any fundamental issues that may need to be resolved by the WG before we continue deliberations on specific possible requirements:

[01] EWG Final Report<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/final-report-06jun14-en.pdf>

[02] SAC061, SSAC Comment on ICANN's Initial Report from the Expert Working Group (2013)<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/sac-061-en.pdf>

[09] WHOIS Policy Review Team Final Report (2012)<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/final-report-11may12-en.pdf>

2.      Communicate any fundamental issues you identify to the full WG before our next meeting, if possible by end of day on Sunday, November 27.

The leadership team has a meeting scheduled for Monday morning to prepare for the WG meeting on November 29 so any input received before then will be greatly appreciated.