[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] RDS Statement of Purpose

James Galvin jgalvin at afilias.info
Fri Sep 9 12:30:33 UTC 2016

Chris, could you expand on this point with some examples.

Shane Kerr suggested that creation to deletion was not a complete life
cycle by suggesting we include “reserved” names that are declared
before creation.  I asked if “reserved” (and “archived”) are
really separate end points or just a detail inside of creation and
deletion.

What do you think?

Jim