[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for WG Call - Tuesday, 27 September 2016 at 16:00 UTC

Catalyst-Vaibhav Aggarwal va at bladebrains.com
Tue Sep 27 17:52:42 UTC 2016

Hi guys,
It was a Patient Chuck and a Vibrant Group today. I will be putting some
thought together but Sharing this Piece Back from Three Years, just to
gather some food for thought in the group. This document was gathering dust
in my garage, but I still found it in the Archives. The Relevance : Brings
together a time saving mechanism to pick it up from where the 2013 RAA
started and continuing somewhere :-)

Cheers
-VA
+91.9899246969