[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Meeting RDS 25 April Subject?

Viviane Vinagre vivianegvinagre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:51:16 UTC 2017

I'm sorry for missig last week's and today's meeting, I tried to
participate but the time zone and my internship were my major problems. I'm
new at this WG and at NCUC, so I want to know if someone can explain me how
the RDS works, how can I participate more, and the subjects of the both
meetings!

Thank you so much!

--
*Viviane Gomes Vinagre*
____

*Undergratuate Law Student - UFPB*
*Researcher at GEDI (Grupo de Estudo de Direito da Internet)*
*Member at ANET (Academia Nacional de Estudos Transnacionais)*
*Member at SIG YOUTH Observatory*