[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Meeting RDS 25 April Subject?

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Apr 25 21:40:54 UTC 2017

Vivian,

Let join with Lisa in welcoming you to the WG.

I want to add one suggestion to the excellent information provided by Lisa: There are quite a large number of WG members from the NCUC that you could contact to get additional assistance if needed.  Several of them have been very active in the WG and I would like to think that any of them could point you to those who might be most helpful.  The very last link that Lisa provided will take you to the WG member list where you can easily see each member's affiliation and identify your NCUC colleagues.

Chuck Gomes