[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting Tuesday 25 April 16.00 UTC

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Apr 27 09:03:07 UTC 2017

Marc

At the moment registrars need access to public whois in order to handle transfers of thin registries (com + net).
We don’t need it for thick registries as we can get the data we need via EPP.
With the transition of com and net to thick (or its replacement) our need for whois access will be reduced or possibly removed.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon