[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] international law enforcement association resolution regarding domain registration data

Rob Golding rob.golding at astutium.com
Fri Apr 28 03:15:41 UTC 2017

For the non native English (nation rather than language) members of the
WG

On 2017-04-28 01:46, allison nixon wrote:
> so threats to the nose are enormously inappropriate and I
> as well as the list need to know if you intend to carry out those
> threats.

It is a peculiar English phrase, with various interwoven meanings, but
primarily to challenge a rethink, where things have got
skewed/distorted/personal/heated - impaired vision because the nose is
so far out of position

I very much doubt Chris was offering any form of bodily harm to anyone

The nearer to the East End of London the individual is from them more
"colourful" the variation on the theme, involving entanglement of other
bodily parts and/or underwear :)

> If this article was written in the EU in the future,

Doesn't need to be in the future, journalists already have to be very
careful about what "data" they share (in terms of names/addresses/etc) -
doxing gets people into trouble now

Rb