[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Contactability, PBC and required contact methods....

Winterfeldt, Brian J. BWinterfeldt at mayerbrown.com
Thu Aug 24 15:58:53 UTC 2017

Dear colleagues:

We fully support the points raised by Alex below.  Registrant contactability is an essential function of RDS, and the Working Group has agreed as such.  Therefore, we agree it may be necessary to revisit the preliminary conclusion that provision by the registrant of additional points of contact for a P/P domain name (e.g. admin/tech/legal) should be merely optional.  We look forward to further consideration of this issue within the WG.

Best regards,

Brian, Phil, and Griffin

Brian J. Winterfeldt
Co-Head of Global Brand Management and Internet Practice
Mayer Brown LLP