[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Recordings, Attendance & AC Chat from Next-Gen RDS PDP Working group call on Tuesday, 5 December 2017 at 17:00 UTC

Julie Bisland julie.bisland at icann.org
Tue Dec 5 20:38:47 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find the attendance and AC Chat of the call attached to this email, and the MP3 & Adobe Connect recording below for the Next-Gen RDS PDP Working group call held on Tuesday, 5 December 2017 at 17:00 UTC.

Mp3:   https://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-nextgen-rds-pdp-05dec17-en.mp3

AC recording:  https://participate.icann.org/p1rszhnfiev/<https://participate.icann.org/p1rszhnfiev/?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=c5dc117acd7d7b4d65d028e4b8b4cd2806a0dcdefbc08737427d20d0f97a6a85>

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page:http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar-23nov&d=DwMF-g&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=GJMkY4Fbi9sry9Z53DaSWJm-mHxMfFxg7MEVDf2JU90&s=FI3QJYH6DWWCDQir6NDMSjPkzdqfTTUmf9Ua-AYpc14&e=>

Wiki agenda page:  https://community.icann.org/x/MAByB

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Bisland
GNSO SO/AC Support coordinator
Email:  julie.bisland at icann.org<mailto:julie.bisland at icann.org>
Skype ID:  79613b691cb8a6c1

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses</learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>