[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Our decisions, deliberations, and recommendations (was Re: Article 29 Working Party to ICANN)

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Thu Dec 7 16:01:23 UTC 2017

As Andrew suggests, it sure would be helpful if members discussed the
definition of Domain Name Management on this list as well as responding to
the poll that provides several options for that definition.  The definition
will guide our deliberation as we discuss what data elements are necessary
to collect for the various aspects of Domain Name Management.

Chuck