[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Domain Name Management

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 20:44:47 UTC 2017

Hi Sam,

Not sure I agree with that.  We may have named the use case Domain Name
Management but control is key verb in my opinion.  A domain name manager
may give control of a domain name to a third party or rely on the services
of a third party to perform one of the roles required ex: admin or tech.

This use case encompasses all of the possible parties that may be involved
with the control or management of the domain name.

Hope this helps to clarify.

Susan