[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Domain Name Management

John Horton john.horton at legitscript.com
Fri Dec 8 16:54:17 UTC 2017

Reminds me of Stephen Michael Cohen, for those of you who have been around
long enough to remember the sex.com takeover! (Side note: he currently runs
a rogue internet pharmacy affiliate network.) Speaking of takeovers.

John Horton
President and CEO, LegitScript

*Follow LegitScript*: LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/legitscript-com>  |  Facebook