[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] The survey raw data issue

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Jan 19 15:52:13 UTC 2017

Thanks for the good feedback Tapani.

I want to clarify something we have said before:  responses to polls are not and will not be used as votes.  As part of our work plan, we decided not to formally assess final positions until much later in the process; when we do that the results will be treated like votes.  Until then, we are using polling, whether in meetings via Adobe or on our list to quickly and easily get a rough assessment of member positions to help us make progress toward developing final requirements for which we will eventually determine formal levels of consensus.

Chuck