[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] FW: Now open: 18 January Poll on Purpose

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 21 00:02:48 UTC 2017

I filled it out, but I am afraid for most of the purposes I could not
agree.  We do not *collect *data for many of those purposes.  We
disclose it to people for those purposes, but the purpose of collecting
those data elements is not for tax collection, trademark enforcement
actions, etc.  This is the conflation issue I have raised repeatedly.

Apologies if I did not make that point clear enough on the call.

Stephanie Perrin