[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Review Tool for Responses from ccTLD Registry Operators' to Questions on Privacy, Data Protection and the GDPR

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 04:38:08 UTC 2017

Hi Amr

Perhaps we can drop same questions to the nro or aso. The Whois is also revealing. I know it may be outside a bit of scope but if you do a Whois not for domain but company name or individual names you could mine that for ip and emails.

I would believe some of these questions pertain to them also. Just a suggestion.

Kris