[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Review Tool for Responses from ccTLD Registry Operators' to Questions on Privacy, Data Protection and the GDPR

Kris Seeburn seeburn.k at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 14:31:27 UTC 2017

Hi dick

I personally feel we need to get some feedback from nro/aso because whilst we are visiting the fields some of the same are used on the iana with the rir. Since you are from ripe you would know how much info is collected and discussed displayed and how much of the are inaccurate and how much of these are also affecting the work we are doing on the group. I think we need to investigate this line as well to avoid duplication process.

It's food for thought but I think it's worth looking at. Perhaps between those who are part of rir we could look at what we do and bring our bits here as a review. Else I would push it to nro/aso.

I personally feel when we are looking at the rdp a revamped Whois the RIRs are also concerned.

That's my two cents but I feel we can make a better deal in one go than having too many committees.

Kris