[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] List discussion topics

Chuck Gomes Consulting consult at cgomes.com
Wed Jul 26 20:21:10 UTC 2017

In addition to discussion about the topics in this week's poll, members are
encouraged to also discuss the following on the WG list between now and our
meeting next week:

For admin, technical, abuse, and privacy/proxy roles, all WG members
encouraged to discuss on-list the following questions:

*         Are these roles needed?

*         How do they differ from each other?

*         How might they differ from the registrant?

The following description of these roles, excerpted from the EWG report, may
be helpful in kicking off discussion:

Note: The above contact types (roles) are being discussed first because they
received broad support in our 28 June call poll. The EWG Report defined two
additional contact types (roles) which received less support in our 28 June
call poll; to enable focus on possible common ground, additional contact
types will be discussed separately.