[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] List discussion topics

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Jul 28 14:25:27 UTC 2017

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 02:11:42PM +0000, benny at nordreg.se wrote:
> No actually registrars ask you to confirm that the info they have on the domains are correct according to you as a registrant.

Yes, and to be more correct this is verification not validation of the
data.

It is not 3d-party verification, but it is verification nevertheless.
(I happen to think it is a stupid fig-leaf -- the sort of thing that
creates needless bureaucratic machinery without solving any actual
problem -- but that's not the same thing as saying it doesn't happen.)

ajs at anvilwalrusden.com