[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting - Tuesday 6 June

jonathan matkowsky jonathan.matkowsky at riskiq.net
Tue Jun 6 05:35:03 UTC 2017

Greg raises a very important point. Lawyers serve different roles in
different situations. Here, we should not be seeking a lawyer to serve as
an advocate in this situation for any member's goals, but an advisor to let
us know whether certain options are well within a reasonable degree of
business risk for the group, slightly more risky, or have a higher than the
usual degree of business risk--all based on applicable law. We need someone
that has a lot of experience with various privacy laws in different
jurisdictions specifically as it applies to the Internet. If we need
recommendations, let me know.