[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] authoritative

Sam Lanfranco sam at lanfranco.net
Tue May 2 12:12:51 UTC 2017

Looking at all the back and forth my simple minded view reduced all this to:

  * What should be in the Data of Record (DoR)?
  * Where should DoR reside? Centralized vs. distributed Source of
    Record (SoR)?
  * Whatever it is called, DoR from SoR is "the data"
  * Other data from other sources (derivative, cashed, etc.) is just
    "other data", convenient, useful or not.
  * Data quality is another issue, of concern for DoR, but another issue
  * Gated access is another issue, of concern to ICANN, and governments,
    but another issue

Sam L