[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] CCtlds and Purpose

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed May 3 20:23:57 UTC 2017

Greg

That’s a very important point.
The .ie (Ireland) ccTLD, for example, collects business registration information, trademark information, utility bills and other things due to their registration policies.
Some country codes will require proof of nexus eg. A contact in the country or proof of trade.
Other ccTLDs, such as .me, operate much closer to the .com model.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon