[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting - Tuesday 9 May

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:16:54 UTC 2017

Dear Terri,

 Could you confirm that a meeting room was booked (can be booked)
 for the RDS participants at the venue of GDD Summit?
(Internet connectivity required, audio - if possible).

P.s: it was one of the ideas, which I think was in the air during the last meeting.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,