[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] GNSO Next-Gen RDS PDP Newcomer Tutorial call for Tuesday, 23 May 2017 at 17:30 UTC

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed May 17 21:19:49 UTC 2017

Lisa,

Is it possible for community members who are not RDS WG members to attend
the Tutorial?  There are IPC members following the WG, but who are not WG
members, who would like to attend.  I assume there are others similarly
situated in the GNSO as well as other SO/ACs.  Please let me know if this
is possible.

Thanks!

Greg

*Greg Shatan *C: 917-816-6428