[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] IMPROTANT - Action Items and Notes from Next-Generation RDS PDP Working Group Call - 17 May 2017

John Bambenek jcb at bambenekconsulting.com
Thu May 18 14:14:05 UTC 2017

Its an analogy and all analogies break down here at some level.

If you want to take ownership to its logical conclusion, than if registries own the domains then they are responsible for its content. I can take that position to Congress if you like. But we both know that's absurd because no one wants to regulate registries like landlords.

Sent from my iPhone