[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Recordings, Attendance & AC Chat from Next-Gen RDS PDP WG Newcomer Tutorial call on Tuesday, 23 May 2017 at 17:30 UTC

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Tue May 23 20:05:13 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find the attendance of the call attached to this email and the MP3 recording below for the Next-Gen RDS PDP  Newcomer Tutorial call held on Tuesday, 23 May 2017 at 17:30 UTC.

MP3: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-nextgen-rds-pdp-newcomer-23may17-en.mp3

AC recording: https://participate.icann.org/p73xek0tdqa/

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar-23nov&d=DwMF-g&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=GJMkY4Fbi9sry9Z53DaSWJm-mHxMfFxg7MEVDf2JU90&s=FI3QJYH6DWWCDQir6NDMSjPkzdqfTTUmf9Ua-AYpc14&e=>

Wiki page:  https://community.icann.org/x/jBXfAw

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michelle

---------------

AC Chat Next-Gen RDS PDP Newcomer Tutorial Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Lisa Phifer:NOTE: Newcomer tutorial will start when WG call ends; agenda and slides posted at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_jBXfAw&d=DwICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=vCEvGXwNntbb7wtUjXlDhw8EVsa07qDPMsMWG348zvI&s=lsOKaKqKS4NXCALp9T-HBZIUX1OU2eW4xulsKxOHmKk&e=
  Volker Greimann:Alex: certain clauses in laws are subject to interpretation. Hypothetical means in this context that an effect cannot be excluded as it falls within a credible interpretation of said law.
  Michele Neylon:Maxim :)
  Michele Neylon:ok gotta go
  Greg Shatan:All clauses in laws are subject to interpretation.
  Alex Deacon:thanks and bye!
  Patrick Lenihan:Thanks to Each and All!
  Maxim Alzoba (FAITID):bye all
  Viviane Vinagre:Thank you all
  Viviane Vinagre:amazing discussion
  Andrew Sullivan:bye all
  Viviane Vinagre:I'm going to join
  Michelle DeSmyter:Please standby for the Newcomer Tutorial
  Viviane Vinagre:I have a friend that is willing to join
  Viviane Vinagre:he's a member from NCUC
  Lisa Phifer:All WG members and observers are welcome to join this tutorial. Those who are not members may listen to the recording
  Lisa Phifer:This is to help us focus limited Q&A time on WG member/observer questions
  Lisa Phifer:Thanks for standing by
  Lisa Phifer:Presenters will be advancing slides during the tutorial for recording purposes
  Lisa Phifer:All, if  you have questions as we go along, feel free to type QUESTION: in chat. However, we will probably answer most questions at the end of the tutorial.
  Geoffrey Noakes (Symantec):Lisa, where may I get a copy of the deck being presented?
  Lisa Phifer:Deck posted at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_jBXfAw&d=DwICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=vCEvGXwNntbb7wtUjXlDhw8EVsa07qDPMsMWG348zvI&s=lsOKaKqKS4NXCALp9T-HBZIUX1OU2eW4xulsKxOHmKk&e=
  Geoffrey Noakes (Symantec):Thanks Lisa
  Amr Elsadr:https://community.icann.org/x/rjJ-Ag
  Lisa Phifer:Although we are approaching the end of our 60 minute tutorial slot, we will stay on for Q&A for those who have questions
  Eric Rokobauer - Endurance:No questions - but thank you for going over this with us!
  Sara Bockey:thank you!
  Adam Lanier:Thanks Lisa, Marika and Amr!
  Amr Elsadr:Thank you all for attending. We hope the tutorial was helpful.
  Ankur Raheja:Thanks
  Louise Marie Hurel:thanks you all
  tim O'Brien:thanks folks, appreciate the background on a highly frustrating topic
  Lisa Phifer:Tutorial recording will be posted on the tutorial page