[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda for RDS PDP WG Meeting - Tuesday 30 May

jonathan matkowsky jonathan.matkowsky at riskiq.net
Mon May 29 20:26:06 UTC 2017

My regrets I won't be able to make it due to an official holiday here in
Israel, but will review the transcript and continue to participate in the
polls.

Jonathan Matkowsky,
VP – IP & Brand Security
USA:: 1.347.467.1193 | Office:: +972-(0)8-926-2766
Emergency mobile:: +972-(0)54-924-0831
Company Reg. No. 514805332
11/1 Nachal Chever, Modiin Israel
Website <http://www.riskiq.co.il>
RiskIQ Technologies Ltd. (wholly-owned by RiskIQ, Inc.)