[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Correct AC link for RDS PDP WG F2F Meeting - 1 November

Rob Golding rob.golding at astutium.com
Wed Nov 1 14:03:54 UTC 2017

> It worked for me.  Did you try different browsers?  Some browsers seem
> desperately to want to use Flash.

Chrome on 2 boxes
F/Fox on a  3rd

The "in browser"  interface hasn't worked for me for well over a year, on
the few occasions I get adobe running it always needs to have it "forced" it
to start the flash air app, but then it works ok (used for for multiple
working groups) in general just not for this ICANN meeting

Monitoring the traffic through my own VPN shows a bit of https back and
forth at startup and then it just stops - it's as if we're firewalled off
once it switches to 1935 or the actual adobe hosting server :(

Rob

---