[gnso-rds-pdp-wg] Proposed Agenda - RDS PDP WG meeting on Tuesday 3 October at 16.00 UTC

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Oct 2 17:19:26 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the next RDS PDP WG meeting which is scheduled for Tuesday 3 October at 16.00 UTC. Meeting materials can be found here: https://community.icann.org/x/bWfwAw. Please make sure to have reviewed these materials in advance of the meeting.

Best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda – RDS PDP WG Meeting on Tuesday 3 October at 16.00 UTC

  1.  Roll Call/SOI Updates
  2.  Apply results from last week’s poll to working document
  3.  General questions about WSGR memo
  4.  Introduce methodology to be used to apply memo to our work
  5.  Starting with charter question on Privacy for deliberation
     *   Introduce DP/Privacy principles related to the charter question on Privacy
     *   Starting with Privacy subquestion 1, discuss impact on WG agreements
  6.  Confirm action items and proposed decision points
  7.  Confirm next WG meeting (Tuesday 10 October at 16.00 UTC)

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.